Dear Parents / Caregivers.

Please find attached a letter from the Chief Public Health Officer and Chief Executive from the Education Department about students returning to school.

The North School will be open from Monday 27th April, 2020 for all families wanting to return. I f families prefer to  remain at home we will support the on-line learning program as outlined last term.

All school buses will return as normal.

The health and wellbeing of our staff and students is our top priority so we ask all parent/caregivers to support us by:

Reception to  year 1 - only 1 adult enter the school grounds with students, please do not go into the classroom.

Year 2 to year 7, adults please do not come onto the school grounds, drop your child/ren at  school and please arrange with your children a pick up point at the end of the day.

Special Options classes – 1 adult only to take and pick up student from the classroom.

We will continue to keep you updated with any information received from the Health Department and the Education Department.

Thank you for your co-operation.

James Parkin

Principal

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain privileged information or confidential information or both. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.

To unsubscribe from the MBNS-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(MBNS-NEWSLETTER,SIGNOFF);